Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.99Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
About this product
- DescriptionNew perspectives and analyses of key European policies through their past successes and failures, present challenges such as the global financial crisis and future developments. This book captures a critical turning point in the functioning of European policies and highlights the necessity of quick adjustments for critical new global developments.
- Author BiographyMonica Raileanu Szeles, University of Brasov, Romania Nicolae Marinescu, University of Brasov, Romania Laura Haar, University of Lancaster, UK Karen Jackson, University of Bradford, UK
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVII, 170 p.
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byMonica Raileanu-Szeles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.