Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.49Trending at £9.99
- £33.99Trending at £37.78
- £5.06Trending at £6.00
- £8.30Trending at £15.98
- £9.66Trending at £14.59
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £7.75Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume traces continuities between the medieval and early modern period in the Nordic realm, enabling the Reformation and its changes to be seen in a new light.
- Author Biographyhttp://375humanistia.helsinki.fi/en/humanists/tuomas-lehtonen target= _blank >Tuomas M.S. Lehtonen is Secretary General of the Finnish Literature Society and Adjunct Professor at the University of Helsinki. He has published widely on medieval history and literature, as well as on the relationship between oral and literary culture in the Middle Ages and the Early Modern period.| http://www.finlit.fi/en/linda-kaljundi-ma#.V72dSU196JA target= _blank >Linda Kaljundi is a researcher with the Finnish Literature Society. She has published mainly on the Nordic crusades, medieval historiography and images of otherness, and also on the Estonian cultural memory.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCrossing Boundaries: Turku Medieval and Early Modern Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 black and white; 41 full color.
- Weight0 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMs Linda Kaljundi,Tuomas M. S. Lehtonen
- Edition Statement0
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.