All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReimagining Nature is a new introduction to the fast developing area of natural theology, written by one of the world s leading theologians. The text engages in serious theological dialogue whilst looking at how past developments might illuminate and inform theory and practice in the present.
- Author BiographyAlister McGrath is currently Andreas Idreos Professor of Science and Religion at the University of Oxford; he was previously Professor of Theology and Education at King s College, London. He is regarded as one of the world s leading Protestant theologians and is the author of some of the world s most widely used theological textbooks, including the bestselling Science and Religion (Wiley-Blackwell, 2010), Christianity (Wiley-Blackwell, 2015), Christian Theology (Wiley-Blackwell, 2016), and The Christian Theology Reader, (5th edition, 2016). He is in constant demand as a speaker at conferences throughout the world, especially in Southeast Asia.
- Author(s)Alister E. McGrath
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight456 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £102.93
- £12.49Trending at £13.22
- £15.98Trending at £16.66
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.61
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.