CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between James Joyce and Samuel Beckett has long been of interest to literary critics and readers. This volume provides the reader with an overview of the main trends and dilemmas that have dominated discussions on the complex Joyce/Beckett relationship, and pulls together previously scattered materials into a cohesive whole.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Carey is Professor of English at Mount Mary College. Ed Jewinski is Professor of English at Wilfrid Laurier University at Waterloo.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEd Jewinski,Phyllis Carey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.