All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sebina Sivac-Bryant
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Compromise after Conflict
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note19 Illustrations, color; XVII, 214 p. 19 illus. in color.
- Weight433 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Chapter 1. The Army of the Dispossessed.- Chapter 2. Return.- Chapter 3. A Community of Mourners: Collective and Personal Rituals of Loss.- Chapter 4. Omarska.- Chapter 5. KOZARAC.BA: Online Community as a Network Bridge.- Chapter 6. Economic Sustainability in a Land of Corruption.- Conclusion. On Return as Redress.
- Author BiographySebina Sivac-Bryant is an anthropologist specialising in human responses to challenging situations. Born in Kozarac, Bosnia-Hercegovina, she lived in Zagreb, Limerick and London after being expelled from her home town in 1992. She holds a PhD in Social Anthropology from University College London, UK.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.