All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe introduction of a quality, accessible local television network represents the final piece in post-apartheid South Africa's media jigsaw. With legislation and policy now in place, the fitting of the last piece is imminent.
- Author BiographyAdrian Hadland is a chief research specialist in the society, culture, and identity research program of the Human Sciences Research Council. Mike Aldridge is a freelance journalist and communications consultant. Joshua Ogada is currently a doctoral candidate at Louisiana State University on the topic of political communications and mass-media research.
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight585 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byAdrian Hadland,Joshu Ogada,Mike Aldridge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.