All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Graham Holderness
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight375 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsRough front
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. 'Half God, Half Man': Nikos Kazantsakis' The Last Temptation and Martin Scorsese's The Last Temptation of Christ 2. Human and Sacred: Anthony Burgess's Man of Nazareth and Franco Zefirelli's Jesus of Nazareth 3. Science and Religion: Jim Crace's Quarantine 4. Cross and Altar: Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ 5. God or Man?: Mark Dornford-May's Son of Man 6. Ecce Homo: A Life of Christ Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyGraham Holderness is Professor of English at the University of Hertfordshire, UK, author or editor of numerous studies in early modern and modern literature and drama, and General Editor of the peer-reviewed journal Critical Survey. He is also a creative writer, novelist and award-winning poet and his previous books include Nine Lives of William Shakespeare (2010).
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.