All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the first comprehensive study of Daves's career, this collection of essays seeks to deepen our understanding of his work, and also to problematize existing conceptions of him as a competent, conventional and even naive studio man.
- Author BiographyMatthew Carter is a Senior Lecturer in Film, Television, and Cultural Studies at Manchester Metropolitan University. Andrew Nelson is an Assistant Professor of film history and critical studies at Montana State University.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndrew Nelson,Matthew Carter
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £28.00Trending at £33.92
- £24.08Trending at £37.86
- £24.88Trending at £40.00
- £27.89Trending at £38.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.