CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a practical guide for anyone faced with organising a business. It will help readers adapt tools and concepts for successfully analyzing and transforming the organisation. The book explains how to apply best practices and avoid common pitfalls.
- Author BiographyBengt Karlof is the founder of Karlof Consulting and well known for his long experience as a management consultant and author of books on management-related subjects.
- Author(s)Bengt Karlof,Fredrik Helin Lovingsson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- Language(s)English & Swedish
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byM. Parsley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.