CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £29.95
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.42Trending at £14.46
- £11.05Trending at £12.35
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to fill the gap in the popular record on the evergreen crown of the continent, this features a colourful tapestry of scientific, anecdotal and cross-cultural perspectives of Canada's vast subarctic ecology and landscape.
- Author(s)Jamie Bastedo
- PublisherRed Deer College Press,Canada
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRed Deer College Press,Canada
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1map,ports.
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.