All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents teens five simple steps to reach their goals. Through the use of 'no sweat quizzes' and other unique methods, teens learn to become successful and turn failures into positive stepping-stones to help them reach their goals and find their paths in life.
- Author BiographyAnne Courtright is a freelance writer of articles for children and young adults.
- Author(s)Anne Courtright
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIt Happened to Me
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight812 g
- Width187 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peg Raasch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.