Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a positive approach to understanding and educating children on the autism spectrum. The book gives greater insight into the perspective and behavior of a child with autism and explores how the child's learning preferences, strengths and interests can be used to facilitate learning and enhance motivation.
- Author BiographyDr. Heather MacKenzie, a speech-language pathologist and educator by profession, has spent the past fifteen years of her 30-year career understanding the enigma of autism spectrum disorders (ASD). She has developed a Learning Preferences and Strengths model designed to determine each child's learning preferences and strengths and then 'harness' them to improve the child's learning and development. Heather established a preschool program for children with ASD based on this model.
- Author(s)Heather MacKenzie
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication23/04/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note136 illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £28.16
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.03
- £23.51Trending at £26.09
- £19.28Trending at £20.71
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.