CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed as an introductory text with plenty of illustrative examples to reinforce the essentials of the topic.
- Author BiographyProfessor Abel is an Emeritus Professor at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Sandra E. Dann
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTutorial Chemistry Texts
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byA. G. Davies,David Phillips,J. Derek Woollins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.