All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.84
- £25.03Trending at £32.91
- £35.51Trending at £37.10
- £53.48Trending at £58.76
- £39.53Trending at £40.05
- £45.12Trending at £59.64
- £36.98Trending at £37.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book opens with a lucid explanation of the theory of reactive Kripke semantics, followed by chapters demonstrating applications in a variety of areas. The book benefits both researchers and graduate students working in the field of mathematical logic.
- Author BiographyThe author is one of the foremost authorities on nonclassical logics and their applications in computing.
- Author(s)Dov M. Gabbay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCognitive Technologies
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note10 Illustrations, color; 191 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 442 p. 201 illus., 10 illus. in color.
- Weight842 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.