Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the main principles of reactive search and intelligent optimization and clearly shows how they can be used in problem solving. The book will be of interest to anyone working in the meta-heuristics.
- Author(s)Franco Mascia,Mauro Brunato,Roberto Battiti
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- Series TitleOperations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight322 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.