All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides structured practice in decoding words and reading through phonics. This set of books is graded so that children can read them with confidence, as soon as they have learned the sounds linked to the set.
- Author(s)Gill Munton,Ruth Miskin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notein full colour
- Weight44 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Archbold
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.