All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £15.03
- £7.42Trending at £10.02
- £13.92Trending at £20.06
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £9.50Trending at £11.02
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £9.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe novel Fitzgerald worked hardest and longest on, Tender Is the Night has nevertheless achieved less recognition than many of his other works. In this guide to the novel, Bruccoli corrects errors in the text and explains factual details missed by the contemporary reader.
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Note46 halftones, 10 line drawings
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJudith S. Baughman,Matthew J. Bruccoli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.