All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis work places the literary texts of such noted authors as George Washington Cable, W.E.B. DuBois, Alex Haley and Zora Neale Hurston in the context of the history, spiritual traditions, folklore, music, linguistics and politics out of which they were written.
- Author Biography<b>Keith Cartwright</b>, assistant professor of English at Roanoke College in Roanoke, Virginia, was a Peace Corps volunteer in Senegal.</p>
- Author(s)Keith Cartwright
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width143 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.