All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Virtue is a watershed in Alasdair MacIntyre's career. It follows his emergence from Marxism, but draws on Marxist sources and arguments. It precedes his move to Thomism, but already draws on Augustine and Aquinas. This guide provides a commentary on After Virtue .
- Author BiographyChristopher Stephen Lutz is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology, USA. He is the author of Tradition in the Ethics of Alasdair MacIntyre: Relativism, Thomism, and Philosophy (Lexington Books, 2004; paperback w / new preface, 2009).
- Author(s)Christopher Stephen Lutz
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.16
- £23.39Trending at £25.02
- £32.42Trending at £34.94
- £7.59Trending at £10.00
- £8.99Trending at £13.01
- £7.36Trending at £10.00
- £9.15Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.