All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an approach to understanding the range and impact of artist's practice, as well as its complex relationship to several key artistic and ideological debates of the late twentieth century, including the instability of identity, the role of appropriation, and the boundaries of expressionism.
- Author BiographyJordana Moore Saggese is Assistant Professor of Contemporary Art in the Visual Studies Program at California College of the Arts.
- Author(s)Jordana Moore Saggese
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note40 color illustrations, 20 black & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.