All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.63Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £4.85
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.92
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study of the classic text of urban modernism - the newspaper page - Peter Fritzsche analyzes how reading and writing dramatized Imperial Berlin and anticipated the modernist sensibility that celebrated discontinuity, instability, and transience.
- Author BiographyPeter Fritzsche is Professor of History at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign..
- Author(s)Peter Fritzsche
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/1998
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note14 halftones
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.