All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Reading Biblical Greek Workbook is a companion resource to Reading Biblical Greek: A Grammar for Students. It breaks up the Greek text of Mark 1-4 into manageable portions and provides the vocabulary and grammatical assistance required for beginning students.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Gibson (PhD, Macquarie University) is Principal of Brisbane School of Theology in Australia. He has had twenty years of experience of teaching Greek, New Testament, church history and preaching at Moore Theological College in Sydney, Australia. Constantine R. Campbell (PhD, Macquarie University) is professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. He is the author of several books, including Advances in the Study of Greek, Basics of Verbal Aspect in Biblical Greek, Keep Your Greek, Paul and Union with Christ, Outreach and the Artist, and 1, 2 & 3 John in The Story of God Bible Commentary series. Con is a scholar, public speaker, musician, and author, and lives in Lake Zurich, IL with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Constantine R. Campbell,Richard J. Gibson
- Date of Publication23/03/2017
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- Weight200 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £7.36Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.