CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into four parts - 'Normative Pragmatics', 'The Challenge of Inferentialism', 'Inferentialist Semantics', and 'Brandom's Replies', this title covers the aspects such as inferentialism versus representationalism, normativity in philosophy of language and mind, and pragmatics and the centrality of asserting language entries and exits.
- Author BiographyBernhard Weiss is Senior Lecturer in philosophy at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. He is the author of Michael Dummett (2002) and co-editor of Wittgenstein's Lasting Significance (Routledge 2004). Jeremy Wanderer is Lecturer in philosophy at the University of Cape Town.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBernhard Weiss,Jeremy Wanderer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.