All listings for this product
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £14.46Trending at £14.88
- £8.99Trending at £9.38
- £11.77Trending at £12.12
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.36
- £7.22Trending at £12.12
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the hundreds of letters that Columbus wrote to the King and Queen of Spain concerning his discoveries in the New World, this study analyzes questions concerning the authenticity and authority of the texts attributed to Columbus, and his much-discussed opinions of the Indians.
- Author BiographyMargarita Zamora is Associate Professor of Spanish at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and the author of Language, Authority, and Indigenous History in the Comentarios Reales de los Incas (1988).
- Author(s)Margarita Zamora
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/06/1993
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLatin American Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight59 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.