All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.85
- £6.80Trending at £8.98
- £11.81Trending at £13.05
- £2.81Trending at £3.42
- £4.98Trending at £5.17
- £5.99Trending at £8.84
- £9.57Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionReading Constellations uses Walter Benjamin's philosophy of history to examine four canonical Victorian novels by Dickens, Hardy, and James.
- Author BiographyPatricia McKee is Professor of English and Edward Hyde Cox Professor in the Humanities at Dartmouth College. She is the author of several books, including Public and Private: Gender, Class, and the British Novel , 1764-1878 (University of Minnesota Press, 1997) and Producing American Races: Henry James, William Faulkner, Toni Morrison (Duke UP, 1999).
- Author(s)Patricia McKee
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.