Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Dewey (1859-1952), hailed during his lifetime as America's Philosopher, is now recognized as one of the seminal thinkers of the twentieth century. This book explores his contributions to logic, ethics, social and political philosophy, the philosophies of religion and art, metaphysics, and the philosophy of the human sciences.
- Author BiographyLarry A. Hickman is Director of the Center for Dewey Studies and Professor of Philosophy at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. He is the author of Modern Theories of Higher Level Predicates: Second Intentions in the Neuzeit and John Dewey's Pragmatic Technology, and editor of Technology as a Human Affair.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/1998
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 bibliog., 1 index
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLarry A. Hickman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.