All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from major figures in American literature, including Mark Twain, Flannery O'Connor, Carson McCullers, and David Foster Wallace, as well as introducing texts from the emerging canon of disability studies, Emily Russell demonstrates the place of disability at the core of American ideals.
- Author BiographyEmily Russell is an assistant professor at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, USA.
- Author(s)Emily Russell
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- Series TitleThe American Literatures Initiative
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.99Trending at £14.39
- £15.14Trending at £24.05
- £14.49Trending at £18.84
- £12.33Trending at £16.92
- £28.44Trending at £33.38
- £9.29Trending at £14.99
- £5.26Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.