All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to decipher financial reports Especially relevant in today's world of corporate scandals and new accounting laws, the numbers in a financial report contain vitally important information about where a company has been and where it is going.
- Author BiographyLita Epstein, MBA, helps people develop business and personal financial and investing skills. She designs and teaches online courses on bookkeeping, accounting, and starting a business. She is the author of more than 30 books, including Bookkeeping For Dummies and Trading For Dummies.
- Author(s)Lita Epstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight516 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £6.95Trending at £9.54
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.