CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
- £7.43Trending at £9.07
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
- £6.35Trending at £6.57
- £12.21Trending at £12.67
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illuminates basic facts associated with the more than 2,500 fictional and historical people, animals, events, and cultural artifacts that appear in Hemingway's nine novels.
- Author BiographyMiriam B. Mandel, former Senior Lecturer in the Department of English and American Literatures of Tel Aviv University, has published articles on Jane Austen, Joseph Conrad, and F. Scott Fitzgerald, among others. Her books include Hemingway's Death in the Afternoon: The Complete Annotations (2002), and its companion volume, Hemingway's The Dangerous Summer: The Complete Annotations (2008), both published by Scarecrow.
- Author(s)Miriam B. Mandel
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- GenreFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight871 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.