Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionA study of writing, publishing and marketing history books in the early modern period.
- Author BiographyDaniel Woolf is Professor of History at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada where he has also served as Vice-Chancellor and Principal since 2009. He previously held professorial and administrative posts at the University of Alberta (2002-2009), McMaster University (1999-2002) and Dalhousie University (1987-1999). He holds a BA from Queen's University and a D.Phil. from Oxford University. Professor Woolf is the author or editor of several books and many scholarly articles and book chapters. He has published A Global History of History with Cambridge University Press and is also general editor of the five-volume Oxford History of Historical Writing.
- Author(s)D. R. Woolf
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Early Modern British History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus.
- Weight556 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byAnthony Fletcher,John Guy,John Morrill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.