CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to the cognitive science revolution. With descriptions of studies of the mind, from the brain scans of lovers and liars in London to the eye movements of babies in Budapest, it shows how to use the insights of science to better understand and relate to others.
- Author BiographyMichael Moskowitz PhD is a psychoanalyst and organizational consultant in New York City, an adjunct associate professor in the New York University School of Social Work, and Associate Director of the IPTAR Organizational Consultation and Executive Coaching Program. His past positions include CEO and Publisher, Other Press; Publisher, Jason Aronson; Director of the City University of New York Graduate School and Medical School Counseling Offices; and Team Leader, Operation Outreach Vietnam Veterans Center, New Haven. He is author of articles and chapters on psychoanalytic theory, organizational dynamics, morality, and race and ethnicity; a co-editor of three text books including 'Reaching Across Boundaries of Culture and Class: Widening the Scope of Psychotherapy'; and the co-editor of the journal 'Organisational and Social Dynamics'.
- Author(s)Michael A. Moskowitz
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.