All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing together the classical conception of the language arts, the Renaissance sense of scientific discovery, and the modern study of the mind, this title offers a vision of the central role that language and the arts of language can play in the great adventure of modern cognitive science, the discovery of the human mind.
- Author BiographyMark Turner is Professor of English at the University of Maryland. His books include Death Is the Mother of Beauty: Mind, Metaphor, Criticism (Chicago).
- Author(s)Mark Turner
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication27/12/1993
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.