All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe late Edward Said remains one of the most influential critics and public intellectuals, with lasting contributions to many disciplines. Drawing on the extensive discussion of Said's work in more than 600 bibliographic entries, this book presents an intellectual history of the debates that Said's work has sparked in several disciplines.
- Author BiographyDaniel Martin Varisco is research professor at Qatar University and president of the American Institute for Yemeni Studies. He is the editor and translator of several Arabic texts, including Medieval Agriculture and Islamic Science: The Almanac of a Yemeni Sultan.
- Author(s)Daniel Martin Varisco
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note1 color photos,
- Weight749 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.