Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.98Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
- £8.99+ £3.40 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by alealexa_1vlyh
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReading Philosophy of Religion offers a diverse collection of carefully chosen classical and contemporary texts in philosophy of religion accompanied by detailed and insightful commentaries as well as questions to stimulate further study.
- Author BiographyGraham Oppy is Professor of Philosophy at Monash University, where he has recently been Head of the School of Philosophy and Bioethics, and Associate Dean Research in the Faculty of Arts. His publications in philosophy of religion include Ontological Arguments and Belief in God (1996), Philosophical Perspectives on Infinity (2006), and Arguing about Gods (2006) and numerous journal articles. Michael Scott is lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Manchester and editor of Ars Disputandi, an online journal in philosophy of religion. He has written several papers in philosophy of religion and perception and co-authored Realism and Religion (2007) with Andrew Moore.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReading Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGraham Oppy,Michael Scott
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.24
- £15.92Trending at £20.28
- £22.59Trending at £32.29
- £11.18Trending at £13.78
- £11.30Trending at £13.78
- £14.72Trending at £18.41
- £12.18Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.