CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionWith the expansion of the publishing industry between the 16th and 18th centuries, reading for pleasure became possible for an increasing number of people. This work examines the proliferation of romances in early modern England, as well as their vilification by elite writers.
- Author BiographyLori Humphrey Newcomb is associate professor of English at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Lori Humphrey Newcomb
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight482 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.