All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £13.23Trending at £14.98
- £24.44Trending at £26.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionCritically reassesses R.S. Peters, a twentieth century philosopher who had a profound influence on a generation of educationalists Brings clarity to a number of key educational questions Exposes mainstream, orthodox arguments to sympathetic critical scrutiny Reveals the ongoing significance of R.S.
- Author BiographyStefaan E. Cuypers is Professor of Philosophy at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium. Cuypers is the author of Self-Identity and Personal Autonomy (2001), co-author of Moral Responsibility, Authenticity, and Education (2008), and an invited contributor to The Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Education (2009). Christopher Martin is Senior Lecturer at Roehampton University, London. While he presently works in philosophy of education, political and moral philosophy, Martin is a former school principal in Canada, where he taught in a number of subject areas such as literature and science, and worked with kindergarten through high school level students.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJournal of Philosophy of Education
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight378 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byChristopher Martin,Stefaan E. Cuypers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.