All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionJean-Paul Sartre is widely acknowledged to be one of the most important and controversial philosophers of the twentieth century. This title examines the nature and extent of Sartre's achievement and considers its importance to contemporary philosophy. It is suitable for students of phenomenology, existentialism, ethics and aesthetics.
- Author BiographyJonathan Webber is Lecturer in Philosophy at Cardiff University. He is the author of The Existentialism of Jean-Paul Sartre (Routledge, 2009) and translator of Sartre's book The Imaginary (Routledge, 2004).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight414 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJonathan Webber
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.