All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionSeattle, with its natural beauty and rough frontier history, has inspired writers from its earliest days. This anthology includes fiction, memoirs, histories, and journalism that define the city or use it as a setting.
- Author BiographyPeter Donahue teaches at Birmingham-Southern College and is the author of many short stories and books, including the novel Madison House. John Trombold teaches at Linfield College in McMinnville, Oregon. Previously, he taught English at a number of Seattle-area schools, including Seattle University, Pacific Lutheran University, Seattle Central Community College, and The Lakeside School. Together, they also edited the book Reading Portland (University of Washington Press and Oregon State Historical Society, 2007).
- Author(s)John Trombold,Peter Donahue
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.