All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.21Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on literary theory and canonical French literature, this book examines unruliness as both an aesthetic category and a mode of reading conceived as ethical response.
- Author BiographyZahi Zalloua is an associate professor of French and interdisciplinary studies at Whitman College. He is the coeditor of Torture: Power, Democracy, and the Human Body and the author of Montaigne and the Ethics of Skepticism.
- Author(s)Zahi Zalloua
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSymploke Studies in Contemporary Theory
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.