Consider these sponsored items
- £29.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the essential reading skills and vocabulary development for maximum academic readiness. This title offers a three-part vocabulary development program that builds student confidence as learners encounter new or unfamiliar words in academic texts.
- Author BiographyCatherine Mazur-Jefferies is an ESL instructor at North Shore Community College in Massachusetts. Catherine holds an MA in TESL from Simmons College and has taught English language learners in Poland, Portugal, and the United States for the past 18 years. Cat has also written and edited a range of materials for National Geographic Learning, including contributions to the Listening and Notetaking Skills series.
- Author(s)Catherine Mazur-Jefferies
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight662 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.04
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.06
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.