All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides fascinating studies of English religious men and women through their reading and writing during the turbulent period of the Dissolution.
- Author BiographyMary C. Erler is a professor in the English department at Fordham University, New York and is the author of Women, Reading and Piety in Late Medieval England (Cambridge, 2002).
- Author(s)Mary C. Erler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.11
- £20.99Trending at £22.48
- £8.72Trending at £10.93
- £30.68Trending at £40.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.