All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £3.79Trending at £3.86
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £24.83
- £30.68Trending at £40.76
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the shifting literary and narrative construction of liberal selfhood in California in the late nineteenth century through case studies of a number of western American writers who wrote for the Overland Monthly, including Noah Brooks, Ina Coolbrith, Bret Harte, Jack London, John Muir, and Frank Norris.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Mexal is an associate professor of English at California State University, Fullerton.
- Author(s)Stephen J. Mexal
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.