All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of a conceptual distinction between Calvin's theology as christocentric in a soteriological sense, and Barth's as christocentric in a principial sense.
- Author BiographyFrancis Watson is Professor in the Department of Theology and Religion, University of Durham and was formerly a holder of the Kirby Laing Chair of New Testament Exegesis in the University of Aberdeen (1999-2007), as well as a Reader in Biblical Theology, King's College London. Previous publications include: Paul, Judaism and the Gentiles, Text, Church and World, Text and Truth and Agape, Eros, Gender. David Gibson is Assistant Minister at High Church Hilton, Aberdeen. He studied theology at Nottingham University and King's College London, and completed a doctorate at the University of Aberdeen.
- Author(s)David Gibson,Francis Watson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleT&T Clark Studies in Systematic Theology
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.