All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £14.96Trending at £20.29
- £30.77Trending at £43.04
About this product
- DescriptionLandscape is much more than scenery to be observed or even terrain to be traveled, as this fascinating and many-layered book vividly shows us. Etched into the land is the history of how we have inhabited it, the storms and fires that have shaped it, and its response to these and other changes.
- Author BiographyTom Wessels is an ecologist and the author of Reading the Forested Landscape and Forest Forensics. He is the director of the Environmental Biology program at Antioch New England Graduate School. Brian D. Cohen is a printmaker, artist, teacher, and publisher of fine edition letterpress books.
- Author(s)Tom Wessels
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication14/04/1999
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note60 black-and-white etchings and illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width231 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian D. Cohen
- Foreword byAnn Haymond Zwinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.