CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionA contributory volume on the effect of medieval culture and literature on early modern England.
- Author BiographyGordon McMullan is Reader in English at King's College London. David Matthews is Lecturer in Middle English Literature and Culture, School of Arts, Histories and Cultures at the University of Manchester.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid Matthews,Gordon McMullan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.