All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging introduction to the English-language novel writing in the second half of the twentieth century. Focuses on British and Irish novelists, and on Anglophone novelists from other countries (exclusive of the US).
- Author BiographyBrian W. Shaffer is Professor of English and Associate Dean of Academic Affairs for Faculty Development at Rhodes College, Memphis. He is the author of The Blinding Torch: Modern British Fiction and the Discourse of Civilization (1993) and Understanding Kazuo Ishiguro (1998). He is also the co-editor with Hunt Hawkins of Approaches to Teaching Conrad s Heart of Darkness and The Secret Sharer (2002) and the editor of A Companion to the British and Irish Novel 1945-2000 (Blackwell, 2005).
- Author(s)Brian W. Shaffer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleReading the Novel
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight550 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.