CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.19
- £23.72Trending at £26.01
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
- £16.40Trending at £17.72
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the cross-cultural interactions between people and cultures and human resource systems in a variety of regions, including Finland, France, Greece, Guyana, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Nepal, Paraguay, People's Republic of China, Senegal, Sweden, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Vietnam.
- Author BiographyMark E. Mendenhall is J. Burton Frierson Chair of Excellence in Business Leadership, University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, USA. Gary R. Oddou is Professor of International Management and Global Business Management Program Director, California State University, San Marcos, USA. Gunter K. Stahl is Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior, INSEAD, France and Singapore.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/03/2017
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byGary R. Oddou,Gunter K. Stahl,Mark E. Mendenhall
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.