All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsed on its own or together with A History of Anthropological Theory, Fifth Edition, this anthology offers a flexible and unrivalled introduction to anthropological theory that reflects not only the history but also the changing nature of the discipline today.
- Author BiographyPaul A. Erickson is Professor and Chair of the Department of Anthropology at St. Mary's University in Halifax. Liam D. Murphy is a Professor in the Anthropology Department at California State University, Sacramento.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight1280 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLiam D. Murphy,Paul A. Erickson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.