All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost Chinese-language textbooks cater to beginners and intermediate-level students, but virtually none address the unique needs of advanced students. This work fills this gap through the use of critically acclaimed Chinese films to teach students Chinese while also broadening their knowledge about China.
- Author BiographyChih-p'ing Chou is professor of East Asian studies at Princeton University and director of the university's Chinese language and Princeton in Beijing programs. His books include Anything Goes and All Things Considered (both Princeton). Wei Wang is lecturer in Chinese at Washington University in St. Louis. Joanne Chiang is senior lecturer in Chinese at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Chih-p'ing Chou,Joanne Chiang,Professor Wei Wang
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2008
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleThe Princeton Language Program: Modern Chinese
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £19.95Trending at £20.33
- £21.94Trending at £23.43
- £40.92Trending at £59.98
- £14.99Trending at £15.27
- £39.56Trending at £41.20
- £10.71Trending at £13.08
- £14.83Trending at £20.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.