Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis text reflects contemporary thought in the field of economic sociology. Covering economic action, capitalist states, globalizing markets and the interactions between economy and culture, it constructs an overview of sociology's contributions to our understanding of economic life.
- Author BiographyNicole Woolsey Biggart is Professor of Management and Sociology at the University of California at Davis. She is the author of Charismatic Capitalism: Direct Selling Organizations in America (1989), and co-author (with Gary G. Hamilton and Marco Orru) of The Economic Organization of East Asian Capitalism (1996).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Readers in Sociology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note8
- Weight816 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byNicole Woolsey Biggart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.